[AstroPy] Some Feedbacks about Astropy

Steve Crawford crawford at saao.ac.za
Tue Jul 1 16:23:24 EDT 2014

We are hoping to eventually add this type of functionality to the ccdproc affiliated package. This is still a work in progress, but if you have already done something please feel free to initiate a pull request or add an issue to the tracker. It would be great to have some more contributions to the package so please feel free to contribute!

Link for ccdproc:
https://github.com/astropy/ccdproc