[AstroPy] TAN--SIP -> TAN PV WCS projection conversion

Octavi Fors octavi at live.unc.edu
Fri Jul 25 09:43:49 EDT 2014

Hi Guang,

I understand that wcs-resample requires a second (target) image file with
the WCS you want to apply to the input image, which has different WCS
projection.

In my case, I only have one image with TAN--SIP projection (which
SExtractor doesn't seem to understand), and my aim is to get an output
image with the TAN PV_i_j projection (which is of one the projections
SExtractor understands).

Thanks,

Octavi.

Office: (919) 962-3606