[AstroPy] Hubble deep field as JPEG or PNG with AVM info anyone?

August (Gus) Muench august.fly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:07:23 EST 2014

All recent Chandra EPO release images fit that criteria (well, very
close to the kB limit):

e.g., the most recent one:

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2014/igrj11014/
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2014/igrj11014/igrj11014.jpg [700kB]

perhaps this one comes in under the limit:

http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2013/ngc2392/
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2013/ngc2392/ngc2392.jpg [498kB]

- gus