[AstroPy] Request for Spectra files (in FITS format)

Shailesh Ahuja shailesh.ahuja03 at gmail.com
Mon May 19 23:55:07 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am working on the Google summer of code project for reading/writing
spectra. To successfully cover all use cases, I need your help to provide
me Spectra files in FITS format. At this stage we are most interested files
that contain 1-dimensional extracted spectra (either long slit,
multi-object or echelle) from optical or infrared spectrographs. But feel
free to send any spectra that you would like to able to read easily with
Astropy.

Your contribution is very important for this project, so if you do have any
files, please send it to me by following the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.dropitto.me/shailesh1
2. Enter password 'spectra'.
3. Browse and upload the files

I will try to make it work for as many spectra files as possible! Thank you
so much for your contribution!

Sincerely
Shailesh Ahuja