[AstroPy] WISHING TO CONTRIBUTE

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:39:06 EDT 2014

Hi Goutam,

Great that you are interested in contributing! If you go here:

http://www.astropy.org/contribute.html

you will find information about contributing, and links to documentation
explaining how to submit contributions.

We have a number of issues tagged as 'package-novice' which means that
they require minimal knowledge of the infrastructure of astropy to get
started:

https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3APackage-novice

If you have any questions about any of the issues, you can either leave
a comment on the issue, or email the astropy-dev mailing list:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/astropy-dev

Cheers,
Tom