[AstroPy] Astropy on web

Aldcroft, Thomas aldcroft at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 29 14:09:04 EDT 2014

I use astropy in a Django web framework.  That is no problem at all.  The
only issue is related to the astropy configuration file which is required.
When running in a production environment (e.g. with Apache) this can be
handled with the $XDG_CONFIG_HOME environment variable.  See:

http://astropy.readthedocs.org/en/latest/config/index.html

- Tom