[AstroPy] Fwd: Last call for Talk Submissions (Extended to 4/10), Keynotes Announced

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:48:23 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submitting talks for SciPy 2015 is
April 10th. As usual, there will be an Astronomy & Astrophysics
mini-symposium, so feel free to submit talks for that!

Note that there is also a plotting contest in memory of John Hunter (who
originally developed Matplotlib). I strongly encourage you to submit your
best plots/visualizations to this! When I asked last year, I was told that
one does not need to attend the conference in order to be able to submit an
entry.

Cheers,
Tom