[AstroPy] Font sizes in FITSFigure

Charles Figura charles.figura at wartburg.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:25:52 EST 2015

Let me make a correction - I have figured out how to change the label
sizes using font sizes, that is all good.

I'm having problems accessing the font sizes for the colorbar tick
labels, however.  If anyone has any pointers, that would be lovely.
Thanks!

Charles Figura                         charles.figura at wartburg.edu
Professor of Physics and Astronomy     http://mcsp.wartburg.edu/cfigura
Director, Wartburg Platte Observatory