[AstroPy] Fellowship available to develop pipeline

Tiago Ribeiro de Souza tribeiro at ufs.br
Sun Jan 11 09:41:02 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have a postdoctoral position available for developing data reduction pipeline. The position will be based on IAG/USP in São Paulo, one of the leading institutions in Brasil. Up to 50% of the time can be dedicated to science. It is a 1-year contract and we need to fill it right away. If you are interested or know someone that might be, please send me an email with CV highlighting computational experience and scientific interest. Further enquiries regarding this position can also be redirected to me.

Cheers,

T.

—
Tiago Ribeiro de Souza