[AstroPy] ffa in python

gonghang.naoc ghang.naoc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:06:33 EDT 2015

Thank you.  A pulsar guy recommends ffa to me. I need to find short period
signal.
The photon counts are poor in fact, but I hope I can find 10*P or 100*P at
least if I can not find P.  Another problem is even there is a short period
signal, it may not necessarily be the strongest signal. It is also a
problem?
So do you think FFT is better?  When is ffa better?
Hang