[AstroPy] Healpy

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 03:46:43 EDT 2015

Hi Emil,

The 'reproject' Astropy-affiliated package provides a way to easily
reproject images using Healpy in addition to astropy.wcs:

http://reproject.readthedocs.org/en/stable/

The functionality with Healpy is optional, so the package is normally
BSD-licensed, but if you do install Healpy, then as indicated here:

http://reproject.readthedocs.org/en/stable/healpix.html

you have to abide by the GPL license instead.

Cheers,
Tom