[AstroPy] [ANN] Astropy v1.0.6 released

peng pppzzzxxx at 163.com
Thu Oct 22 21:17:34 EDT 2015

Hi Erik,

I upgrade my astropy to v1.0.6 but get the error message as follow. I think I need upgrade again via sudo, but previous astropy version haven’t this problem.

###
    …
    running build_ext
    running pre_hook from astropy._erfa.setup_package for build_ext command
    WARNING: The autogenerated wrappers in astropy._erfa seem to be older than the source templates used to create them. Because this is a release version we will use them anyway, but this might be a sign of some sort of version mismatch or other tampering. Or it might just mean you moved some files around or otherwise accidentally changed timestamps.
    building 'astropy._compiler' extension
    creating build/temp.macosx-10.6-intel-3.4
    creating build/temp.macosx-10.6-intel-3.4/astropy
    gcc -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common -dynamic -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -arch i386 -arch x86_64 -g -I/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.4/include/python3.4m -c astropy/_compiler.c -o build/temp.macosx-10.6-intel-3.4/astropy/_compiler.o

    Agreeing to the Xcode/iOS license requires admin privileges, please re-run as root via sudo.

  Rolling back uninstall of astropy
Command "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.4/bin/python3.4 -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/private/var/folders/4d/lbvvpwxn5312rm6lb6q5xymw0000gn/T/pip-build-j6_obgnx/astropy/setup.py';exec(compile(getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /var/folders/4d/lbvvpwxn5312rm6lb6q5xymw0000gn/T/pip-s8pi3w6y-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code 1 in /private/var/folders/4d/lbvvpwxn5312rm6lb6q5xymw0000gn/T/pip-build-j6_obgnx/astropy
#####

Cheers,
Peng