[AstroPy] Best practices for Python sample code in journal articles

Stuart Mumford stuart at cadair.com
Fri Apr 29 05:45:40 EDT 2016

Interesting, I had not considered using the PythonTex > DePythonTeX >
Syntax highlighting approach for arxiv upload. I think that the
maintainer of PythonTeX took over minted a while ago, so maybe it will
start using minted in the future?!

One the topic of PythonTeX, if you use it, you might find this library I
wrote, while not writing my Thesis useful:
http://texfigure.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ (There is not a lot of
documentation yet).

Stuart