[AstroPy] [ANN] PyFITS v3.4.0 released!

Paul Kuin npkuin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:37:27 EST 2016

Hi Erik,

P.S. On a personal note, for those who know me, today is my last day at
> STScI. I've taken a new position at Universite Paris Sud.  My new position
> is still embedded in the open source scientific Python world, so I'm sure
> many of us will still be in touch, and I intend to remain involved in the
> Astropy project.

All the best wishes with your new job !  You've made a difference.

Paul

* * * * * * * * http://www.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/~npmk/ * * * *
Dr. N.P.M. Kuin      (n.kuin at ucl.ac.uk)
phone +44-(0)1483 (prefix) -204211 (work)
mobile +44(0)7806985366  skype ID: npkuin
Mullard Space Science Laboratory  – University College London  –
Holmbury St Mary – Dorking – Surrey RH5 6NT–  U.K.