[AstroPy] conda channels for astronomy software

Matthew Craig mcraig at mnstate.edu
Fri Jul 8 00:01:28 EDT 2016

Excellent!

I’ll be in touch next work to see if we can consolidate some things. I think even once conda-forge is running flawlessly there will still be some value in having channels that provide related packages (though I’d love the building to happen on conda-forge when possible, eventually).

Matt Craig

schedule:  http://physics.mnstate.edu/craig
——
Professor