[AstroPy] zscale in astropy.visualization

Thomas Robitaille thomas.robitaille at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:32:41 EDT 2016

Just to close the loop on this, this is now available in the latest
developer version of Astropy thanks to Simon Conseil:

https://github.com/astropy/astropy/pull/4776

http://docs.astropy.org/en/latest/visualization/normalization.html#intervals-and-normalization

The feature will also be present in the upcoming Astropy 1.2 release.

Cheers,
Tom