[AstroPy] problems with astroplan

Eric L. N. Jensen ejensen1 at swarthmore.edu
Mon Nov 7 15:57:39 EST 2016

Good catch, Gautham.

And more generally to that point, Steven, I’d suggest getting in the habit of *always* specifying the timezone for any times you use in your code (e.g. in any call to ’Time’), even if you’re using UTC, just to be more clear to yourself and to anyone reading your code what timezone you’re working with.  In the example you gave, when you’re specifying the start and end times it would still be good to explicitly specify the timezone there as well.

Eric