[AstroPy] Rotate an image and create new FITS header with updated astrometry

Marcio Melendez marcio.melendez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 10:55:37 EST 2016

Hi Peter,
I use Montage mainly for display purpose, to get the correct sky
orientation, but I have never used it to perform any operation. I see that
there is a rotation utility, mRotate, but from the description "This module
is meant for quick-look only; it is *not flux conserving*." which is not
useful for what I need. Are there any other options?

Thanks!