[AstroPy] Sticking with this mailing list

Peter Weilbacher pweilbacher at aip.de
Tue Aug 8 03:45:08 EDT 2017

On Mon, 7 Aug 2017, Kelle Cruz wrote:

> *Bottom line: *Due to the difficulty in making sure everyone gets migrated
> to a new Google group, we’ve decided to just stick with this list. No
> action is required. The list address remains astropy at python.org

That's a relief. Thanks for letting us know, Kelle.

> but then decided to move forward due to the increased searchability of
> Google Groups.

I didn't understand this anyway. You can search this list very well, by
using "<term> astropy site:mail.python.org" on Google (and most
alternative engines).

Sorry for adding to the noise...
   Peter.
--
Dr. Peter M. Weilbacher             http://www.aip.de/People/PWeilbacher
Phone +49 331 74 99-667                       encryption key ID 7D6B4AA0