[AstroPy] AstroPy Digest, Vol 134, Issue 6

Eric Jeschke eric at naoj.org
Mon Nov 13 01:42:02 EST 2017

> From: Christoph Deil <deil.christoph at googlemail.com>
>
> Is there a good web page with a description, or even a Python package that
> will help me compute the WCS?

Hi Christoph,

Perhaps I don't understand the particular kind of photo that you have, but
depending on the resolution I believe you can use the astrometry.net python
package to solve for the field and produce a reasonable WCS.

Best Regards,
~Eric

--
Eric Jeschke          |    eric at naoj.org    | ジェスキ,エリツク
Software Engineer     |     808-934-5908    | ソフトウェアエンジニア

http://naoj.org/staff/eric