[AstroPy] astropy.convolution.convolve

Brigitta Sipocz sic at elte.hu
Fri Sep 8 15:29:17 EDT 2017

Hi Diego,

While I agree with Evert, that it would be much easier to help if you would
show a full failing example, I would also strongly encourage you to update
your astropy version, as significant changes were made in the convolution
module for the 2.0 release:
http://docs.astropy.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.0.html#whatsnew-2-0-convolution

Cheers,
 Brigitta