[AstroPy] New to Open Source

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:44:45 EDT 2018

Oh ok.

Well, I'm really interested in trying to map different intervals of light
spectrum to images for export to various to media format (including gifs or
movies), so that there can be a more robust and automated production of
those beautiful hubble images we always see (which are actually made with
manual labor and photoshop from the data). I would like to be able to
produce a movie or gifs from the data, but also have a programmatic API and
interface wrapping this sequence production capability. Does this sound
compelling to you?