[AstroPy] Project Examples

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:00:15 EDT 2018

Thanks!

I think I just want to define a deformation for the wavelength information
for a given instrument into the human visible band, and just map discrete
intervals from other instruments into the human visible band. Then I'll
make lots of pictures starting out at a given interval with a growing delta.

ds9 is:
http://ds9.si.edu/site/Home.html
??

Thanks for the tips!