[AstroPy] Introduction and query regarding installation

Rohit Kapoor algorithm059 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 04:41:24 EDT 2019

Hello all!
I am using Anaconda distribution and have created a virtual environment
named space. I just installed astropy in that environment and configured
it's developer version as per the instructions given here
<http://docs.astropy.org/en/stable/development/workflow/get_devel_version.html#get-devel>
. When I run the conda list command on the terminal i get the output as
shown in the image.

I installed astropy's developer version using pip in the conda environment
where astropy was already installed using conda. Also i ran the command:
"python setup.py test" and it gave me a positive result and no errors. So i
just want to confirm if the installation is complete.

Thank you
-Rohit