[AstroPy] ANN: astroquery release v0.3.10

Brigitta Sipocz bsipocz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 13:10:55 EDT 2019

Dear All,

We are happy to announce that a new astroquery version, v0.3.10 has been
released and is available both to pip, or conda install (via the astropy or
conda-forge channels).

In this release there are several new services added, as well as numerous
fixes have been made.

Some new additions:
 - module for astrometry.net
 - module for the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre
 - module for the ESA Hubble Archive
 - module IMCCE to access their Miriade and SkyBoT services
 - MAST access to PanSTARRS catalogue data

For a full list, please see the changelog:
https://github.com/astropy/astroquery/blob/v0.3.10/CHANGES.rst

As we did in the past year, we keep continuously releasing developer
versions to PyPI. These can be pip installed with the `--pre` option.

Thank you for everyone who contributed for these releases!

Best wishes,
 Brigitta Sipőcz