[AstroPy] Fwd: [NumFOCUS Projects] Nominate NumFOCUS for IBM Open Source Community Grant

Kelle Cruz kellecruz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:52:50 EDT 2020

Hi Astropy Community Members,

Please see below message about how you and any friends you may have at IBM
could help out NumFOCUS with getting cloud computing credits.

(NumFocus is the "fiscal sponsor" for astropy, sunpy, but also numpy,
matplotlib, pandas, and a lot of the scientific computing python stack.
They are our "mothership" so I hope we can help support this effort!)

Kelle

--
Kelle Cruz, PhD
917.837.9748 — Hunter: x16486 — AMNH: x7930