[AstroPy] pyspeckit query

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu Jan 9 16:09:41 EST 2020

OK, I have added it as an issue on github as an outline only at this
stage.  I can supply the Jupyter notebook/source and the input file
later if required.

I suspect that the code is baulking at the MgII line for some reason, so
let's start with that.

See: https://github.com/pyspeckit/pyspeckit/issues/322

Peter

Dr. Peter Dzwig