[AstroPy] problem with composed maps and fits files

Evangelia Samara evangelia.sam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:30:13 EST 2021

Dear,

I would very much appreciate your help in the following, I am stuck to this
problem for a long time.

I want to composite two sunpy Maps together,* obtain the composited data*
in a new fits file and save them. I have tried everything but i cannot
obtain somehow the *composited data togethe*r (there is no such function as
comp_map.data, for example). Using get.data() function will only give me
the data of the one or the other map, separately, while I want the new
overplotted data all together.

Do you maybe have a solution on this?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,