[Async-sig] A tasks list and run every element again when finish

David Pineda dahalpi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:53:53 EST 2016

Hello.

I'm using the asyncio module. I have a list with different task, every
tasks has different time to be done.

In a figure:

fn 1 -> -> -> ->
fn 2 --> --> --> --> -->
.
.
.
fn N -----> -----> -----> ----->

So i need to repeat every task when its done.

I tried to use 'while' but while have to complete all list first to repeat
the list, this is not useful for me.

Y ask you, fellows, about if there are a way to do that. In particular
these tasks are with socket and communication methods. I ve tried
with multiprocess but the broke because are different loop events. Yes, i
tryyo mix asyncio with multiprocess, but in this case didn't work

I will be very thankfull of you.

Best Regards!

--
David A. Pineda Osorio