[Async-sig] [python-tulip] Re: asyncio.Lock equivalent for multiple processes

Ludovic Gasc gmludo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:04:37 EDT 2018

Hi Antoine & Chris,

Thanks a lot for the advisory lock, I didn't know this feature in
PostgreSQL.
Indeed, it seems to fit my problem.

The small latest problem I have is that we have string names for locks,
but advisory locks accept only integers.
Nevertheless, it isn't a problem, I will do a mapping between names and
integers.

Yours.

--
Ludovic Gasc (GMLudo)