[BangPypers] Python Training in Bangalore

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:03:20 CET 2007

I am surprised and mildly pleasant at all these training requirement mails
that have been hitting the list since it started. Does it now show that
Python is slowly taking off as a popular language in India ?

It also shows the other fact - there is a clear lack of professional
training resources currently for Python in India. Be it at the Mecca
(Bangalore) of S/W development or at neighboring places of worship.

--Anand

On Nov 7, 2007 6:24 PM, Dorai Thodla <dorai at thodla.com> wrote:
> I assume that it is beginning Python. Are these people already familiar with
> any other programming language? Or they need an intro to programming as well
> as introduction to Python?
>
> Dorai
>

>  On Nov 7, 2007 12:39 AM, MGDhamodaran <dhamodaran at wwchennai.com> wrote:
> >

> > Dear Sir,
> >

> > First of all I would like to introduce my self that I am working as a
> system admin in a MNC in Chennai and we are using a 3D software tool to
> develop our steel structural detailing projects.  For this purpose we are in
> need of to write some parametric on PYTHON language and  we would like to
> train our people on this language, hence request you to give us some
> reference details that who are giving training in CHENNAI.
> >

> > Thanks in advance for your kind co-operation.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > M.G. Dhamodaran,
> >
> > Network Admin.,
> >
> > W&W Engineering Pvt. Ltd.,