[BangPypers] Python-MySQL System

EDGAR PRADA VALVERDE edgarprada at costarricense.cr
Thu Nov 8 02:26:12 CET 2007

Hi. Could you or someone you know give me paid support (through PayPalfor example) for a system I am trying to do withLinux-MySQL-Python-WxPython?

This is the last thing I am trying before going to M$ again  .

In my country (Costa Rica) is almost impossible to get programmers inPython and I am really convinced that Python is the way to go, but havebeen TOO slow learning all the things needed.

The support would be through e-mails.  I ask specific questions and get answers and examples back.

I would REALLY appreciate your advice on this.

Thanks!