[BangPypers] Unsubscribe

Debasish Panda debasish.tech at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 19:56:31 CET 2007

Hi,

I had subscribed to BangPyper's mailing list few months back, when i was quite interested in making a career with Python in Bangalore preferably. But i could not fulfill my this dream, and had to be content with a job related to some other field. Now it seems i cannot get back to Python anymore  , so no use filling my inbox with the mails i get .

It will be much helpful if someone can point me an easy way to unsubscribe, or if some moderation can be done, that is also fine with me.

Anyway, my best wishes to All Python users/developers from Bangalore  .