[BangPypers] Python Training in Bangalore

Sriram V Iyer sriramv_iyer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 16:05:58 CEST 2007

I am sorry to disagree - Dive into Python is NOT a
good book to start python (may be for some Uber
programmers). It is an excellent book on python - no
questions! But, I am worried if someone starts python
with that book, he may end up not doing python at all.

As Bharat pointed out, Guido's intro is an excellent
way to start python. I also feel how to think like a
computer scientist a good way to start python too.

Regards
Sriram