[BangPypers] Seeking plone / zope developer for Open Source project

Ashok Hariharan ashok at parliaments.info
Tue Oct 23 09:31:48 CEST 2007

Hello there:

We are a United Nations project - "Strengthening Parliaments in Africa"
The aim of this project is to automate parliaments in Africa by building
a generic Open Source Parliamentary Information System to be used within
the parliaments of the 8 participating countries
(http://www.parliaments.info).

The Parliamentary Information System called "Bungeni"
(http://www.bungeni.org) is meant to encompass typical parliamentary
processes including: Bills, Motions, Questions, Hansard drafting,
Web Portal services etc.

This is primarily being developed on the Plone / Zope platform incorporating
significant
customization and integration with an RDBMS backend.

We are looking to hire an experienced Plone / Zope developer to work with
our
development team and partners.

Please contact me off-list for more details if you are interested,

My apologies for my first email on this list being a carpet-bomb email for
recruitment :-)

thanks

Ashok Hariharan