[BangPypers] Seeking plone / zope developer for Open Source project

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:21:05 CEST 2007

Hi Ashok,

 Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

 I think there are quite a few freelance consultants in Bangalore who
work in Zope/Plone. I will be surprised if you dont receive any replies.

There are also companies that specialize in this field. I think Mahiti
will be the right place for you to find the required skills.

--Anand

On 10/23/07, Ashok Hariharan <ashok at parliaments.info> wrote:
> Hello there:
>
> We are a United Nations project - "Strengthening Parliaments in Africa"
>  The aim of this project is to automate parliaments in Africa by building
>  a generic Open Source Parliamentary Information System to be used within
>  the parliaments of the 8 participating countries
>  (http://www.parliaments.info).
>
> The Parliamentary Information System called "Bungeni"
>  (http://www.bungeni.org) is meant to encompass typical parliamentary
>  processes including: Bills, Motions, Questions, Hansard drafting,
>  Web Portal services etc.
>
> This is primarily being developed on the Plone / Zope platform incorporating
> significant
> customization and integration with an RDBMS backend.
>
> We are looking to hire an experienced Plone / Zope developer to work with
> our
> development team and partners.
>
> Please contact me off-list for more details if you are interested,
>
> My apologies for my first email on this list being a carpet-bomb email for
> recruitment :-)
>
> thanks
>
> Ashok Hariharan

-Anand