[BangPypers] Let meet up !!!

gnuyoga gnuyoga at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 04:54:40 CET 2007

hi folks,

It been a long time we had meet ( i think so ;-) ) ...

if couple of us are free why dont we meet up this saturday.

Agenda:
- looks like there are lots of new folks in the group, let catch up !
- couple of 10 minutes talk, what say ?
- if some one is ready to organize the space, we will have nice
coffee/tea and good day  biscuitsss  ;-)

hypen sree
[ Note: i actually like to use -sree ... but i saw some else in the
group also using -sree ]

--
http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga

Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.