[BangPypers] Let meet up !!!

Timmy Jose zoltan.jose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 06:49:15 CET 2007

Reptilians,

I highly suggest having a regular meet in the likes of BarCamp for
this group. Though I have not had the good fortune of attending a
single Bangpypers meet, I am sure we could make it a bigger and more
formal procedure so that we can have fun and some solid work done as
well.... how does it sound?

Personally speaking, this saturday sounds a bit too impractical to me.
Would love to attend soon anyhow.

Regardsssssss,

z0ltan.

On 10/31/07, gnuyoga <gnuyoga at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> It been a long time we had meet ( i think so ;-) ) ...
>
> if couple of us are free why dont we meet up this saturday.
>
> Agenda:
> - looks like there are lots of new folks in the group, let catch up !
> - couple of 10 minutes talk, what say ?
> - if some one is ready to organize the space, we will have nice
> coffee/tea and good day  biscuitsss  ;-)
>

> hypen sree
> [ Note: i actually like to use -sree ... but i saw some else in the
> group also using -sree ]
>

> --
> http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga
>
> Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!