[BangPypers] Let meet up !!!

Timmy Jose zoltan.jose at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:12:38 CET 2007

I concur mostly... but my surmise is that participation becomes larger
when things are a bit more "planned" (in the likes of say, BarCamp),
at least in terms of the dates/location/organizers et al. Of course,
once assembled there, we can always indulge ourselves in spontaneity
:-) ... maybe that will take some more time.

Hissssssingly yours,

z0ltan.

On 10/31/07, gnuyoga <gnuyoga at gmail.com> wrote:
> Timmy Jose wrote:
> > Reptilians,
> >
> > I highly suggest having a regular meet in the likes of BarCamp for
> > this group. Though I have not had the good fortune of attending a
> > single Bangpypers meet, I am sure we could make it a bigger and more
> > formal procedure so that we can have fun and some solid work done as
> > well.... how does it sound?
> >
> > Personally speaking, this saturday sounds a bit too impractical to me.
> > Would love to attend soon anyhow.
> >
> > Regardsssssss,
> >
> > z0ltan.
> >

> i think we are bunch on multi tasking individuals who have very less
> time to participate anything unofficial ..... i my view we should just
> be spontaneous ... the moment we make it a regular ... it becomes boring
> ;-)
>

> hypen sree
>

> --
> http://picasaweb.google.com/gnuyoga
>
> Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest the divine by controlling nature, internal or external. Do this by work or worship or psychic control or philosophy by one or more, or all of these and be free.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!