[BangPypers] My book on Python for newbies

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:09:11 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:48 PM, gnuyoga <gnuyoga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kushal
>
>  don't u think this is a futile effort in comparison with docs.python.org
>
>  curious to know why u wrote this

because dumb people like me only understand simplified and
example-filled books like the ones brought out by people like Kushal.
Because official maybe authentic but not exactly
understandable...happens with other languages' reference material
also.
And this is not just a demo of how to use Publican. This is an effort
to use a toolchain to reproduce the troubles taken by Kushal to
actually work out the examples and taken the user on a step by step
tour.
Different books for different needs. For that matter, a lot of open
source projects get created because more often than not the author has
the need for such a particular tool or rather variation of the tool.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is