[BangPypers] My book on Python for newbies

vivek khurana khuranavivek_in at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 15:23:38 CEST 2008

--- Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Going by that logic all Java books are futile since
> the Java API documentation
> is available.

 I think what sree is referring here is the python
tutorial available under docs.python.org . This
tutorial is full of examples. As for examples that
solve common problems etc. we do have free python
cookbook available under ASPN

 I think the question here is similar to, why so
another linux distro when we already have so many of
them. :)

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a solution in search of a problem.

Disclaimer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is yours to draw...