[BangPypers] Scour.com invite from soorjith

Varun Soundararajan s.varun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:30:16 CEST 2008

I think these mails are sent by the scour.com site itself in an automated
fashion. The result of giving your email address and pwd to site which u
believe wont shove your contacts list(but which end up doing them!!) I can
only pity him and wish him not to do this mistake again.

-V

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a group focusing on Python related topics.
> This message is akin to spamming the group by
> sending a quasi-commercial advertisement.
>
> The only indirect link I could see with Python is that you
> mention Google and Google uses Python - quite
> a flimsy relation.
>
> Don't try to use the group for personal gains or
> advertisement. You have been sufficiently warned.
> We here are quite strict in our policies about
> spamming the group and don't tolerate spammers
> and spammers-in-the-making well at all.
>
> Thanks
>
> --Anand
>

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:11 AM, soorjith <noreply at scour.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > Did you hear about Scour? It is the next gen search engine with
> > Google/Yahoo/MSN results and user comments all on one page. Best of all
> we
> > get paid for using it by earning points with every search, comment and
> vote.
> > The points are redeemable for Visa gift cards! It's like earning credit
> card
> > or airline points just for searching! Hit the link below to join for free
> > and we will both get points!
> >
> > http://scour.com/invite/soorjithp/
> >
> > I know you'll like it!
> >
> > - soorjith

> -Anand

Regards
--Varun S
http://mailvarun.blogspot.com

/* This mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons */