[BangPypers] FOSS India Awards

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridhar.ratna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:16:29 CET 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 6:47 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> FOSS India Awards were declared last friday at OSI week, New Delhi.
> However the full list of awardees have been published only today.
>
> http://www.efytimes.com/efytimes/24867/news.htm
>
> HarvestMan and Gnusim8085 are among the winners.
> Congratulations Sridhar.

Actually I submitted GNUSim8085 only after reading your blog post,
http://randombytes.blogspot.com/2008/02/foss-india-awards.html

Cheers to you - the surge of motivation will make HarvestMan even
better! As always, the primary motivation is the fun in writing code,
sharing it and seeing others using it.

PS: GNUSim8085 now compiles on Windows (using MinGW); if anybody could
help in creating a Windows installer (and maybe also automating it),
that'd be great.

Cheers,
  Sridhar