[BangPypers] Python app in a browser sandbox?

logan logan04x at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:10:51 CET 2008

Hello Prashanth,

> You could use IronPython + Silverlight for an application sandbox
> within a browser.

That's interesting. But the whole point of going to Python was to avoid
using MS specific technologies. If I have to use Silverlight then I would
prefer writing a .NET wrapper for my C++ library. BTW, what are the licenses
related issues in using Silverlight? But I hope I don't have to take the MS
route and instead use Python to get the job done.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Hitesh