[BangPypers] Python app in a browser sandbox?

Siddharta siddharta.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:13:44 CET 2008

Hi Hitesh,

Maybe you can extend the Crunchy project? Crunchy is a program that
allows you to run commands on a python interpreter through a browser
window. The project homepage is  - http://code.google.com/p/crunchy/ and
there is an example of Crunchy in action in this video -
http://showmedo.com/videos/video?name=1430000&fromSeriesID=143

--
Siddharta Govindaraj