[BangPypers] Agile development in Python

Prashanth Ellina prashanthellina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:54:19 CET 2008

I agree. However I am asking about Agile development methodology
applied to Python projects. I am looking for advise along these lines

Use blah blah module to do testing. Use doctests in these cases. Use
blah in some other scenario.

I could learn Agile methodology in general and apply it for python
projects but I would like to gain this info from someone who has
already done this.

does that make sense?

http://blog.prashanthellina.com