[BangPypers] Anyone interested in a specific Django meet

M.V.Ramana Murty murty_murty at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 16:16:48 CET 2008

Good Idea and I m intrested. But like to see its about intoduction or a meet of advanced users.

  -Regards
  MVR.Murty,PMP
  Bangalore

Ramdas S <ramdas at developeriq.com> wrote:
  Dear all,

It's been sometime since we had a Bangpypers meet up. I was wondering whether there is enough interest in having a Django specific meet among users in the group. I am looking at a date end of January.

If anyone is interested do reply, and if we can have at least 3 confirmed attendees, then we will even call for it in Django Users group.

Just about anyone interested in python, django and web development can come in.

Ramdas