[BangPypers] Anyone interested in a specific Django meet

Ramdas S ramdas at developeriq.com
Sun Jan 6 07:59:19 CET 2008

Great!

What abt last saturday of the month? I am comfortable with Thoughtworks

I agree while newbies are welcome, the discussions need to be beyond writing
a blog/wiki/to-do stuff in Django.

I consider Django as the big hope for a mass based Python web development
platform, like RAILS/LAMP. I am not qualified to comment on the other python
platforms from a technology point of view, but when it comes to market share
and mind share, Django seems to have half of the script right.

I am certainly not inviting a flame war on the above paragraph, we had
enough of that.

If everyone is OK with Thoughtworks, which is in Diamond District, Airport
Road, please indicate so or suggest alternate places.

The ideal time according to me is a saturday 4 PM. You are welcome to
suggest alternatives too.

Also we may need to have a rough schedule in place.

Thanks

Ramdas