[BangPypers] Anyone interested in a specific Django meet

Ramdas S ramdas at developeriq.com
Sun Jan 6 17:38:01 CET 2008

I hope not! I am sure the idea is to mainly meet developers, and get to know
the kind of projects which people are working on. It is not practical for
anyone to expect that they learn Django or any XYZ technology by attending a
user group meeting.

I am sure you might meet django/python experts there. Some of the names who
replied to the mails are known to me  and are well- known python veterans.

RS