[BangPypers] [JOB] Python hacker required for a Web2.0 project (dot org)

Sridhar Ratnakumar sridhar.ratna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 09:42:09 CET 2008

Hi,

We've been working on a web application that helps user make
decisions. We are using Python (Django, jQuery) for development. At
this point in time, we need one more developer to continue developing
the project (so far I've been the only developer). There is a lot of
client-side JavaScript code.

Python/Django/JavaScript knowledge is generally desired, but if you've
got the "hacker mindset" (i.e., motivated and willing to
learn/explore/research on your own), please apply to
hackers at comparewise.org. If you are from Mysore - great! Otherwise,
fine too. You can work from home at your will.

PS: You can also personally communicate with me using this email or gtalk.

--
http://nearfar.org/